A device that provides automatic heat-shrinkable foiling for footwear soles for quick and easy protection of floors against germs in hospitals, laboratories, clinics, workplaces, and homes.
Why use Clean Step?
Did you know that soles of shoes may also behave as coronavirus carriers? This is so because gravity and airflow cause most virus droplets to float to the ground. In places that require special isolation from microbes, Clean Step allows accurately isolate the sole from the ground with a PVC foil that adheres to the sole, preventing the transfer of germs inside and outside.
- Heat-shrink foil welding allows for quick and accurate protection of shoes of any shape and size.
- High-quality PVC provides durable protection of the surface against dirt and microbes.
- Automatic Foiling Technology: The entire process is hands-free and there is no need to bend over.
- Ease of use: With built-in LCD display and high comfort of use. Clean Step allows you to secure the sole three times less time than in the case of traditional safety shoes.
- Eco-Friendly: Clean step only uses biodegradable foil that is fully recyclable and minimizes wastes in the environment.
- Economic: The low cost of the foil inserts compared to traditional safety shoes makes CleanStep inexpensive to use.
- Dimensions: 80x44.5x33cm
- Weight: 21.5kg
- Heating time: ≈120s
- Film feeding time: 3-5s
- Film application time: 2-3s
- Capacity: 1000 pieces
- Voltage: 230V-110V
- One-time power consumption: 75W
- Power rating: 1300W
- Compatible with USA & UK
The Shoe foiling Film is composed of 90% PVC. Other materials used in the composition of the film are NBS, ACR, Maleic acid stabilizer, and Methyl tin mercaptide. The film is fully recyclable.
Other features of the PVC film:-
- Thickness - 25
- Width - 220 mm
- Color - Colorless
- Anti-slip properties - Average
- Strength - High
- Clean Step XTC Guarantee: The Clean Step XTC device has a producer guarantee lifetime for covering 100000 pairs of shoes. The Guarantee time is 12 months from the date of purchase of the machine.
Highest Standard Testing and Certification
- 2004/10/EC Directive for Electromagnetic Compatibility
- 2006/95/EC Directive for Low Tension
- Next safety Norms: EN 55014-1:2006/a1:2009, EN 55014-2:1997/A2:2008, EN 61000-3-2:2006/A2:2009, EN 61000-3-3:2008, EN 60335-1:2002/A14:2010, EN 62233:2008
Country of Origin: Poland
Exclusive 10% Discount
30-Day Return Policy
Safe & Secure Payment Options