Thinklabs One Digital Stethoscope + Telemedicine Kit
Thinklabs has been a leader in digital auscultation for almost 20 years, setting the standard for stethoscope audio quality. Thinklabs is integrated into leading telemedicine and videoconferencing platforms, providing outstanding remote auscultation with high-fidelity, real-time audio that matches face-to-face examinations. Thinklabs digital stethoscopes are used by leading hospitals, clinics, and academic institutions worldwide, and referenced in more than 200 research papers. Thinklabs One is the smallest, most powerful stethoscope in the world, offering high quality sound, convenience, and value.
- Thinklabs One digital stethoscope
- USB adapter for PC/Mac/cart connection
- Audio splitter cable for simultaneous listening by on-site clinician and remote clinician
- Thinklink Mobile Kit for smartphones and tablets
- 3-foot male to male audio cable
- 8-foot male to male audio cable
- Thinklabs Deep Bass earbud headphones with replacement ear tips
- USB-style travel charger (100-240V) and USB to 3.5mm charging cable
- Rectangular leather carrying case
- 2-year stethoscope warranty
Thinklabs – Your Tele-Auscultation Solution
Reliable Connectivity – Thinklabs One operates like an external microphone for any system. Just plug it in; no special API or software required!
Simple Integration – Thinklabs One integrates seamlessly with most videoconferencing and telemedicine systems using the audio channel for transmission, making clinician workflow effortless.
No Subscriptions – Thinklabs One has no subscriptions or annual fees.
Audio Quality – Thinklabs One sounds as good via telemedicine as it does in person.
- Best-in-class sound quality
- 100X amplification
- Five frequency filters for focused sound
- Compatible with Windows, MacOS, iOS & Android devices
- Includes free app for recording, annotating and sharing sounds
- No software is required; works on most platforms
- Lithium battery provides five hours of continuous listening time, or enough power to see 100 patients on a single charge
- Fully adjustable volume
- Award-winning design
- Cleared by FDA, CE and TGA
- HIPAA and GDPR secure audio link
- Made of the finest quality materials
- Assembled in the USA
- Dimensions: The stethoscope is 46 mm across and 28 mm high
- Weight: 50 grams
- Connect via 3.5mm or USB
Thinklabs – Interoperable and Agnostic
Thinklabs One works with the leading telemedicine platforms and providers, and we continue to add new partners. Compatible platforms currently include:
|Cisco/WebEx*||Telesensi||Web RTC systems built on Tokbox or Twilio|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.