Drew Men’s Force V Shoes (Black calf)
Great-looking athletic style with all the therapeutic benefits Drew is famous for. Force V is one of the industry’s few athletic shoes with added depth and double added depth in one shoe. Drilex-covered insoles with AGEIS anti-microbial features keep the foot cool and dry. A built-in heel cushion pad and rocker bottom with wide shank add to the shoe’s overall comfort and performance. Two hook and loop adjustable straps.
SKU: MD4222676 Category: Professional Medical Supplies Tags: 8Y-B6XL-VROM, Drew Force V, Drew Men's Force V Shoes ( Black calf), Drew Men’s Force V Shoes, Force V, MD2676, MDPMS, Model: 44714-14
- Plus Fitting System – Two Removable Footbeds for Added and Double Depth
- Drilex Lining with AEGIS Microbe Shield for Odor and Stain Control
- Tri-Support Insole
- Built-In Heel Cushion Pad
- Rocker Bottom and Wide Shank
- Durable Rubber Outsole and EVA Midsole
- Tempered Steel Shank
- Extended Medial Heel Stabilizer
- Full, Rounded Toe
- Soft, Foam-padded Tongue and Collar
- Accommodates Prescribed Orthotics
14- Black Leather
|Drew Weight (half [pair size 11 W)||1.45 lbs|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.