Clensta Waterless Body Bath is a comprehensive and effective antiseptic solution, that provides water-free bathing for patients, protecting them from nosocomial infections. It has a significant germ inhibiting effect and provides 99% kill of micro-organism.*
- Whole-body Antisepsis in minutes!
- Protection: Kills Germs
- Protects Patients
Unhygienic cleansing methods leads to accumulation and growth of harmful and unwanted micro-organisms leading to increased susceptibility of diseases and infections. Skin being a natural barrier needs to be germ-free, hydrated and pliable.
Clensta Waterless Body Bath is a scientifically developed formula with Chlorhexidine; a time tested antiseptic that protects against more than 100 diseases and provide health to patients.*
- Advance complete pre-activated solution
- Scientific formulation providing Germ Inhibiting Effect
- Germicidal, Bactericidal and Fungicidal body wash
- Removes microbes, dirt, and oil
- No Alcohol, Paraben, Gluten and Sodium Lauryl Sulfate
- Impregnated with Skin Emollients
- Natural pH-balanced cleansing without drying the skin
- Designed for regular use
- Safe and Gentle
Direction for Use
A pre-activated antiseptic bathing solution designed explicitly with latest waterless technology and impregnated with the formula of antimicrobial constituents to ensure convenient and smooth application for a sterile skin.
3. Towel Dry
Areas of Application
- Use for pre and post-operative healthcare hygiene.
- Especially recommended for patients under Hospital or Homecare
- Recommended for frequent hand wash users.
Deionized Water, Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Dehydroacetic Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Propylene Glycol, Citric Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Chlorhexidine (As per U.S. Pharmacopeia)
Effective anti-microbial activity against a broad spectrum of pathogenic micro-organisms; Excellent results.*
- Gram-positive bacteria: Bacillus anthracis, Corynebacterium diphtheria, enterococci, Erysipelothrix rhusiopathiae, Listeria monocytogenes Streptococcus sp. Staphylococcus aureus and more.
- Fungi: Trichophyton rubrum, Dermatophytes and more.
- Biofilms causing micro-organisms.
- Other microorganisms: C. albicans, Aspergillus Brasiliensis, E.Coli, P.acnes, S.epidermis and more. Safe and
Country of Origin: India
Exclusive 10% Discount
30-Day Return Policy
Safe & Secure Payment Options